Thanks, Ralphy, Phillipe and Paul. All working properly again now. The
additional WAV streaming has some advantages too.

Caused me to look closer at my streaming during the investigation and
noticed my tuner output levels were much higher than the codec card
needed.

Have adjusted alsamixer for the time being but might put some unbalanced
10dB attenuators in the tuner output eventually. (Decent ones are more
expensive than the codec card).

*Music Store & VPN Server: *Synology DS215J NAS*
Home Server/Study Player:* LMS 8.0.0 on Pi 4 pCp 6.1.0 Server/IQ Audio
DAC+
*Refurbished 1962 RCA Stereo Console Server/Player *LMS 8.0.0 on Pi 4B
pCp 6.1.0 Server/IQ Audio DAC+
*Headphone Players: x2:* pCp 6.1.0 on Pi 3B /IQ Audio DAC+
*Streamer/Player* pCp 6.1.0 on Pi 3B/IQ Audio Codec+
*Homeplug/LAN Players: x2: *Squeezelite on Windows 10 PC.
*VPN Mobile & Car Player:* Material/SqueezePlayer on Android Phone