Jeff07971 wrote:
> When using the Flirc USB Dongle you do not use lirc or keytables, the
> FLIRC emulates a keyboard
>
> So program the FLIRC dongle to send the appropriate keys for the remote
> control operation you want
>
> Jeff

Thank you Jeff for answering my question.

I bought the flirc some time ago. Hoping it would make my pcp life
easier...
I did not got it to work a while ago... The past weekend was my second
attempt.

I programmed the flirc with some keys on my Windows PC.
If I use the flirc dongle on my Windows system I can see the keys I have
programmed when I use notepad.
On my picoreplayer nothing happens?

If I understand you correct?
I do not need to activate lirc?
I do not have to activate jivelite and/or jivelite ir settings? Jivelite
was the keytable way?

Just put in the correct keys when I am programming the flirc usb
receiver? Ah ok... I just connected my Logitech wireless keyboard. It
works like that? Oh... well my Logitech keyboard works of course... I
used when I installed pcp for first time...
I am going to try some things...
Will be back to let you know. You just put my thoughts on a different
track. Thank you Jeff :D