mherger wrote:
> Hi NoobNR7
>
> I believe you should start over by describing the problem you're having
>
> in just a line or two. Then add information about your LMS version, pCP
>
> version, player hardware, Squeezelite version etc. Otherwise it's hard
> to get from your lengthy posting what we're after.

Ok Mherger. Thanks for advice. I'll try again.

My problem is happening at almost every song at the end.
in last seconds there comes a little garble... some sound rubbish that
should not be there... a  hickup... bump...
This happens listening to playlists from Deezer.

The stuff I use on my raspberry:
piCorePlayer | piCorePlayer v7.0.1 | www v00015 | linux 5.4.83-pcpCore |
piCore v12.0pCP | Squeezelite v1.9.8-1287-pCP
LMS:Logitech Media Server Versie: 8.1.1 - 1610364019 @ Thu Jan 14
06:27:45 CET 2021

Raspberry Model: B+ Revison: 0010 Memory: 512 MB

:)