Okay, please tell me how you got it working, NoobNR7. I have really
tried. I have 15 open tabs. Started going through the procedure that
ralphy wrote on page 5. I also have a FLIRC and I just want to control
the player to stop, start, maybe have a few favorite stations on buttons
1-9. Just like you I've tried enabling IR, then disable IR and enabling
Jivelite. All sorts of tweaks and nothing! I'm so frustrated. I have now
completely deleted and reinstalled pCp and want to start from scratch.
So pCp with LMS is installed. I have 9 stations in my favourites in
LMS.

I have a harmony remote that I want to use with the pCp. But first I
would like to control the player with a remote from my previous radio
device. It has all the buttons I need and when pCp works with it I'll
add a new device in Harmony and have it learn the IR codes from this
older remote. I've mapped all the buttons I need in FLIRC on windows. I
plug in my FLIRC and nothing happens. If I press the buttons in notepad
on Windows I get the correct responses. So why doesn't pCp respond? This
is the keymap I used:

> To program the FLIRC IR USB receiver, here are the steps to follow:
>
> Go to your computer and go to
> Download the version of FLIRC programing software depending on your
> OS
> Launch the software
> Plug the FLIRC into a USB port of your computer (wait for the
> computer to install the drivers if necessary)
> In the FLIRC software, click on FILE and CLEAR Configuration
> CLick on the Controllers Tab and select Full Keyboard
> Take your JusBoom IR Remote and start programming as follow: (pls
> make sure to respect capital format)
>

> Remote Key To Press --- Virtual Full Keyboard Key to press
> Power Button --- Q
> Home --- [
> MUTE --- C
> UP --- Up Arrow
> Left --- Left Arrow
> OK --- l (this is a small L)
> Right --- Right Arrow
> Down --- Down Arrow
> Menu --- A
> Back --- Esc
> Vol Down --- - (this is minus sign)
> Vol Up --- + (this is plus sign)
>
> Next step is to click on FILE in your FLIRC software and SAVE
> configuration in order to save the program file (wherever you want) if
> one day you want to reprogram the remote
> Close the FLIRC software and open the NotePad on your computer
> Click into the notepad in order to see the cursor flashing
> Take your JustBoom remote, aim at the IR USB receiver
> Start testing the remote by pressing Mute or volume + or - button
> It should write in the notepad the command (ie: C or +)
> Check that you entered correctly all the commands
> Remove the USB receiver from the computer and insert it into the PCP
> player
> You should be all set

Please Jeff, help another lost user.