Elmar.F wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can anybody help me with two problems?
>
> 1) Starting Samba on the piCorePlayer 7.0.0 (installed on the Allo Boss2
> Player) fails. Can anybody help me with the settings?
>
> 2) Adding an SSD drive to the Boss2 and moving the LMS from piCorePlayer
> to the SSD is working only, when 'LMS Server Cache and Preferences'
> remains mounted to the piCorePlayer. When moving 'LMS Server Cache and
> Preferences' to the SSD as well I've no acces to 'Configure LMS'.
>
> I have no idea what to do.
>
> -Elmar

Problem 1) My SAMBA settings below. If you could provide a similar
screenshot for your settings we can probably solve your problem.

Problem 2) Can't help much here, leave the LMS Server Cache and
Preferences on the SD card until things are running nicely. I think most
users don't bother moving those files.

34580

|Filename: samba.jpg                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34580|

*Server - LMS 8.2.0 *Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP v7.0.1 - 75K library,
playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi3B/pCP 7.0.1/pi screen/AlloBoss DAC HAT/Ruark MR1 Mk2
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Pi3B/pCP/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8
*Garage* - DAC32 > Edifier speakers

*Spares* - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi