I want to connect my android phone to PcP via bluetooth for streaming
Music from the phone to the player.

I have a pi 2 with an external bluetooth dongle. BT controller an
pairing daemon in PcP are running.

I start "discover" in the paring section of PcP and I can see my
piCorePlayer in the BT device list on my phone.

When I select piCorePlayer on the phone I am always asked for a pin. As
I read on page 1 of this tread, there should not be any pin. I cannot
leave the pin empty on my phone...

[ INFO ] /var/log/pcp_bt.log

    pCP Bluetooth extension build:0015
  Starting BT Controller
  Waiting for bluetooth controller.Ready
  USB Bluetooth Hardware Address: 00:09:DD:10:1B:35
  Starting pCP BT Pairing Agent
  Powering on the BT controller
  Success.
  01-01 01:00 CET INFO     ------------Starting pCP BT Speaker Daemon
  01-01 01:00 CET INFO     Resetting asound.conf.
  01-01 01:00 CET INFO        Removing bt_ from asound.conf
  01-01 01:00 CET INFO     Config file: /usr/local/etc/pcp/pcp-bt.conf is not
found. Make sure to pair devices.
  01-01 01:00 CET DEBUG    PCM Devices found dbus.Dictionary({},
signature=dbus.Signature('oa{sv}'))
  01-01 01:00 CET INFO     Starting connection signal handlers.