psketch wrote:
> I did an insitu upgrade from 7.0.1 and got no audio via HDMI.  However,
> I set the audio back to headphones and then back to HDMI again, and it's
> all working again.  So insitu worked fine for me, but I had to force a
> "reinstall" of HDMI by deselecting and reselecting it.

I also had some HDMI issues with an insitu upgrade. I was having
buffering issues using LMS from multiple sources until I realized the Pi
with LMS was on the same one with Picoreplayer using HDMI going to my
main stereo (and was dead silent). A couple of switcheroos at "Audio
output device settings" fixed all.

On a weird note, one of my three Pi's using the default headphone audio
setting was also silent. I had to switch it to hdmi and back to get it
to work. Ironically, audio from the headphone port worked when I
switched it to HDMI (go figure). I switched it back to headphones and it
continues to work.

FYI, a problem I've seen with the last several upgrades is the loss of
audio on any Pi setup to use the equalizer. I always have to remove it
to get audio going again. Installing equal after works fine.

Thanks for the upgrades!