Hi Jim,

Just my .02 cents. The thing that really makes the RPI players for me is
piCorePlayer. I don't believe you will find a pre-built piCorePlayer. To
slap one together using the official 7" screen, some sort of USB DAC is
fairly easy these days. The WiFi and Bluetooth are built in. There are a
plethora of decent cases (Get one with a fan) and if you're using a USB
DAC the case choice is huge.

To save a few $$ you can make a great player with the 3B+ and the 4 is
on sale from RPI right now.

Anyway, piCorePlayer is so versatile and LMS is also great. The two
together are unbeatable in my book. Add Jivelite for the touch screen in
piCorePlayer and you've got a great set up.

I'm sure someone will add a lot more to the conversation, but good luck
and have fun.

Howard