Nothing clever. Two pi's. I split up the work between the two. One is a
server and the other a player and then sync'd them. I wanted it to be
similar to the Transporter. When it's off there's 9 days of weather on
one screen and a slide show of album covers, artists and my photography
on the other. The player feeds a AudioLab M-DAC+. The micro sd cards,
ethernet and USB outputs are on the back of the player so it's
convenient. I made the case out of 1/4" black acrylic. I've been A/B'ing
it with the Transporter for about a week now. Pretty happy with it all
in all.

Howard