paul- wrote:
> I'm guessing here, but there are lots of problems with HDMI screens that
> report incorrect EDID information.   I thought that was mostly related
> to the pi4, but not sure.   I think you mentioned that you were
> overriding the screen size.   Make sure the resolutions you have set in
> the config.txt are the same you have in the jivelite configuration on
> the tweeks page.   Otherwise, I would suggest you start a new thread
> with more information about your specific screen.   That way it might
> help others, it will just get lost in here.

The exact same setup with pCP7 has no problems on this screen. I only
get the problem when I install pCP8.
As pCP8 has a new version of Jivelite is the problem not most likely to
lie with the new version of Jivelite.

PS I have not altered the screen resolution at all as I have never seen
the screen for more than a few microsecs.

I have gone back to pCP7.