--- Clint Savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just don't use Google for domains!

I'm wondering whether you mean that Google for domains would be a
bad fit for this list, or whether you're recommending not using
Google for domains at all.

In the former case, I completely agree.  Google for domains
really isn't set up to do mailing lists, and it would be a huge
headache to manage a list like this one in that system.  In the
latter case, though, I've set up a couple of domains on Google
Apps, and so far I've been very happy with the service.  If
that's what you mean, I'd be very curious why.