*URGENT HOT REQUIREMENT…….           *

*Please Send Resume to ja...@dtscinc.com <ja...@dtscinc.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Job Title                        ETL/Talend Developer*

*Project Location         Boston/MA*

*Duration                       12 Months*

 *Interview Mode: Phone and Skype*

 *Skills Required and Job Description:*

We are seeking to identify technology resources with experience in

·         5 + yrs of Talend Development experience

·         Talend MDM, Talend DI, Data Profiling, DW and ETL Reporting along
with strong Java Programming background.

·         The Candidate will be working with Data Management Product Owner,
Business Stakeholders, Data Stewards and Data Analysts.

·         Experience with Talend tool (Admin/Development) in the enterprise
environment

·         Experience Java/J2ee/Web Services/Unix Scripting/SQL Server
stored procedures

·         Willing to learn and work on MDM in the later stages.

·         In addition to SQL queries and other data analysis methods, the
Data Quality Developer will use Talend Enterprise MDM/Data Quality Platform
for profiling and comparison of data, which will be used to make decisions
regarding how to measure business rules and quality of the data.

The primary tasks associated with this role are to profile the source data,
define or confirm the definition of the metadata, identify data anomalies,
check for duplicate or redundant records, utilize outside resources for
data standards best practices and validation, and provide administrative
maintenance and support of Talend, ActiveMQ messaging and server
environments

Regards

Javed Ansari

Sr. Technical Recruiter,

Dominion Technology Services Corp. (DTSC Inc.)

Email: ja...@dtscinc.com <nik...@dtscinc.com> , Ph. no. 804-410-0066 Extn.
116

*Gtalk: javed.rgtalent  | YIM : javed.rgtalent*