*Hi,***

* *

*I hope you are doing well.*

* *

*Please find the below requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant on this position send me the profile with the Details.*

*Hi,*

* *

*I hope you are doing well.*

* *

*Please find the below requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant on this position send me the profile with the Details.*

Job Title: Oracle DBA

Duration: 6+Months

Location: NYC

Rate:DOE

Job Description:

Development support for large replatforming/upgrade project.
Design/development of complex database management activity, like refresh
processes, support in application DBA role for interaction with IT DBAs and
applying changes for developers/troubleshooting issues found in testing.

Skills (technical and other):
- Using standards and best practices in programming based on intimate
knowledge of the database environment being worked on
- 6+ years experience
- Oracle 11G
- RAC environment experience (use of sequences, knowledge of distributed
processing)
- Performance tuning, analysis of database processing activity working with
DBAs
- Knowledge of Oracle processing and architecture
- Scheduling jobs in Autosys/Tivoli Work Scheduler to run database jobs
- Unix scripting knowledge is a plus (or at least the openness to learn to
decipher and troubleshoot scripts)

This is in addition to the basic skills below:
-Excellent facilitation , verbal and written communication skills
-Ability to interface with multiple vendors internally and externally.
-SQL tuning processes.
-Strong PL/SQL skills.
-Thorough knowledge of Global and local partitioning/indexing schemes.
-Ability to adhere to and define technical and organizational standards.
-Understanding of limitations and benefits between Warehouse and
transactional databases.
-A positive interface that works well in team environments and is willing
to help other developers if needed.
--

**

**