Kay, Sarah, Martin, Luis:

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll review each one and post the results at some point.

Best,
Richard

Luis wrote:
Hiya,

If you're ok with calling Java, these were found on SourceForge:

http://freetts.sourceforge.net/docs/index.php

http://sourceforge.net/projects/boss-synth/

http://sourceforge.net/projects/jtts/

If you want speech recognition: http://cmusphinx.sourceforge.net/sphinx4/

Cheers,

Luis.

On 7 Apr 2009, at 19:27, Richard Miller wrote:

Any suggestions on how to generate a phone message from Rev? This would be a situation in which I want my software to notify a vendor with a specific text-to-speech generated phone message. The message would be short (basically the name of a customer, a part number and the phone number of the customer). There must be some services out there that Rev can tie into for this.

Thanks.
Richard Miller