Klaus on-rev wrote:
Hi Richmond,

kl...@major.on-rev.com wrote:
Hi Len,
Now TWO weeks and not a peep.  Any kind of update on the progress?
For future reference: I would have been far happier getting a "surprise" email letting me know a beta was available than getting told one would be available and then not seeing it. Sometimes, ignorance IS bliss.
please get accustomed to the idea that life proceeds at a different pace in the highlands :-)
Edinburgh is NOT in the highlands; except for people who think that Munchen is in Lower Saxony. :)

Munchen IS in lower saxony :-)

Funny, I thought it was im Bayern . . . or, Ha, Ha, maybe it is in both; Bavaria is Lower Saxony, Bavaria is part of Lower Saxony, Lower Saxony is part of Bavaria, they overlap . . . increasingly "Ha, Ha".

Notwithstanding, Edinburgh is in the Lowlands (despite its castle being on a
volcanic plug); it is also in Midlothian, Bernica, the British Isles and various books by Scots authors.

Best

Klaus