Earlier today I wrote:

3. The TD says the message "revStartXMLnode nodeAttributes" will get sent when the parser encounters an opening tag, where nodeAttributes "is a string containing the attributes of the XML element currently being parsed, one attribute per line." The reason I started playing with this is because this doesn't make clear how you would know what the tag is. Notice in the test source above that when (record id="1") is parsed the parameter sent with the start node message is just the tag, "record". Where's the id attribute?

This must be another doc bug. I tried "revStartXMLNode tag, attr" and the attributes show up in the second parameter; the first parameter is indeed the tag. I will file this one too.

Jim Lyons