-----Original Message-----
From: not4google [mailto:kapil.x.jo...@jpmorgan.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:22 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Adding multiple external JARS using Ant

/*

Hi all

I have the following target:

        <target name="CreateExecutableJarFile">
                <jar destfile="XXX.jar">
                        <zipfileset dir="build/classes" prefix="" />
                        <zipfileset dir="lib" />
                        <manifest>
                                <attribute name="Main-Class"
value="com.x.y.z.Hello" />
                        </manifest>
                </jar>
        </target>

When I run the JAR from the command line I get ClassNotFoundExceptions and
this is because some external JARS are not accessible. How can I add
numerous external JARS e.g. Spring.jar so this all works?

*/

<manifest>
  <attribute name="Class-Path" value="jar1-name jar2-name
directory-name/jar3-name" />
</manifest>

see =
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/deployment/jar/downman.html