I have a Cassandra 2.0.13 cluster with three datacenters, three nodes per
datacenter. If I open cqlsh and do a select with any consistency level that
crosses datacenters (e.g. QUORUM or ALL), it works, but takes 2+ minutes to
return. The same statement with consistency ONE or LOCAL_QUORUM is as fast as
it should be. It does not appear to be latency between centers; I can point
cqlsh at a server in a different DC and it's not noticeably slow.

I tried turning tracing on to get a better idea of what was happening; but it
complains `Session <long hex string> wasn't found`.

I'm not entirely sure what direction to look in to find the problem.

--

Andrew