>If it was partition key issue, we would see similar number of partition
keys across nodes. If we look closely number of keys across nodes vary a
lot.

I'm not sure about that, is it possible you're writing more new partitions
to some nodes even though each node owns the same number of tokens?

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 6:07 PM, learner dba <cassandra...@yahoo.com.invalid

--
*Joshua Galbraith *| Senior Software Engineer | New Relic
C: 907-209-1208 | jgalbra...@newrelic.com