Hi All,

We have built Cassandra on AWS EC2 instances. Initially when creating
cluster we have not considered multi-region deployment and we have used AWS
EC2Snitch.

We have used EBS Volumes to save our data and each of those disks were
filled around 350G.
We want to extend it to Multi Region and wanted to know the better approach
and recommendations to achieve this process.

I agree that we have made a mistake by not using EC2MultiRegionSnitch, but
its past now and if anyone faced or implemented similar thing i would like
to get some guidance.

Thank You,
Regards,
Srini