Hi Alessandro,

Thanks for replying.

I understand how Tool works. So now the thing is that I'm having trouble
understanding how the control flows within a superstep. The program starts
with the main class calling Run inside  PageRankBenchmark. The options are
set and after that the VertexClass is set. I fail to understand when
exactly is the Compute function in PagerRankBenchmark is called. Besides
this, which all files are used in the execution of the PageRankBenchmark
example.

1. PageRankBenchmark.java ?
2. PageRankComputation.java ?

Thanks.