As I said, failures on specific supersteps *might* happen, but its not
necessary.

Did you run the minimum spanning tree job again? Did it finish
successfully?

On a different note, what do you mean by "submitted a job of 90
supersteps"? I don't think you can specify the number of supersteps-- that
number is determined by the total number of iterations required before all
vertices vote to halt. That's not something you can specify..