Hi lugt,

Thanks for all your help.. program compiled successfully into jar..
but actually i am not able to run programs..
i tried following cmd to run

1) using GiraphRunner
hadoop jar giraph-0.2-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-0.20.2-jar-with-dependencies.jar
org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner org.apache.giraph.examples.bc_randomVertex
 -vif org.apache.giraph.examples.bc_randomVertexInputFormat -vip inputbet
 -of org.apache.giraph.examples.bc_randomVertexOutputFormat -op outputbet
-w 1

it does maps every thing successfully but then gives following error in log

java.lang.IllegalStateException: run: Caught an unrecoverable
exception waitFor: ExecutionException occurred while waiting for
org.apache.giraph.utils.ProgressableUtils$FutureWaitable@40fd6cd8
        at org.apache.giraph.graph.GraphMapper.run(GraphMapper.java:102)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runNewMapper(MapTask.java:647)

followed by some other errors

2) bc_random

i actually couldnt understand all arg types here

used :

hadoop jar giraph-0.2-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-0.20.2-jar-with-dependencies.jar
org.apache.giraph.examples.bc_random
org.apache.giraph.examples.bc_randomVertex --GMInputFormat ADJ
org.apache.giraph.examples.bc_randomVertexInputFormat -i inputbet
--GMOutputFormat  ADJ
org.apache.giraph.examples.bc_randomVertexOutputFormat -o outputbet -w
1

but gives error for k procedure arg (not sure what to give as value
here, even about about ip format i mentioned above  )

I have uploaded sample input in hdfs in following format

10 4500 9 800 11 1000 12 1000
11 5500 12 1100 11 800

nid val <eid val>

did i made a mistake anywhere..?