Hi,

In my use case (implementation of affinity propagation) I want to halt the
computation if at least of minimum of vertex has voted to halt. As far as I
understand the default is to halt if all vertex has voted to halt and no
messages are sent between vertices. But in my use case, even if a vertex has
voted to halt, it must sent and receive message in case there is a next
superstep. And with some of my data, some vertex makes a lot of superstep to
converge and vote to halt. Which I don't care much if there are a little
percentage of theses.

My current implementation create a fake "master" vertex which is gathering the
convergence of all vertices via messages. And once that master decide it is
time to halt the computation, it sends a message to all vertices so they all
halt.

But I have seen some thread here about some master compute, I have seen some
code about aggregators, so I guess there is some smarter way of implementing
this ?

Nicolas