Hello everybody,

it's been a while since I last ran the PageRank example. Back then, there
was no GiraphRunner, and the example cound be executed directly. Now, I am
trying to test something but I cannot manage to make the example work. I
use the following command:

hadoop jar
giraph-0.2-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-0.20.203.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar
org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner
org.apache.giraph.examples.SimplePageRankVertex
-if org.apache.giraph.io.JsonLongDoubleFloatDoubleVertexInputFormat -w 1
-ip JSON_input -of
org.apache.giraph.io.JsonLongDoubleFloatDoubleVertexOutputFormat -op
outputJSON

The map phase proceeds up to 50% and then it freezes.
If I use 2 workers it freezes at 66%, with 3 workers at 75% etc.

Anyone has any idea about what might be causing the problem?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Alexandros