Od: david [dgai...@bbn.com]
Odesláno: 16. července 2013 23:11
Komu: user@giraph.apache.org
Předmět: RE: SequenceFileVertexInputFormatClass

Actually I'm guessing that I'm just not setting the input path correctly - does
this work:

GiraphConfiguration conf = job.getConfiguration();
GiraphFileInputFormat.addVertexInputPath(conf, new Path(args[0]));
conf.setVertexInputFormatClass(SequenceFileVertexInputFormat.class);

(in 1.1.0 snapshot)

Thanks,

David