Hi All

I've been looking around for any documentation about running Giraph on
Amazon Elastic Map Reduce (EMR) and didn't turn up anything particularly
useful.

It looks like the only real requirements to run on EMR are to add Bootstrap
actions to the Job Flow configuration to apply the relevant Hadoop
configuration settings e.g. increasing max map tasks.  After that it looks
like I should just need to use a standard Custom JAR launch step to launch
the Giraph Runner with appropriate arguments for my Giraph program.

Before I start trying to do this and incurring EC2 costs does anyone have
experience of running Giraph applications on EMR that they are willing to
share?  Any suggestions, tips, common pitfalls etc I should be aware of?

Cheers,

Rob