From: Jyoti Yadav
<rao.jyoti26ya...@gmail.com<mailto:rao.jyoti26ya...@gmail.com>>
Date: Saturday, January 11, 2014 10:48 AM
To: "user@giraph.apache.org<mailto:user@giraph.apache.org>"
<user@giraph.apache.org<mailto:user@giraph.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Running one compute function after another..

Hi ????? ??π???????...
I will go by this..
Thanks...

On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 10:52 PM, ????? ??π???????
<ikapo...@csd.auth.gr<mailto:ikapo...@csd.auth.gr>> wrote:
Hey,

You can have a boolean variable initially set to true(or false, whatever). Then
you divide your code based on the value of that variable with an if-else
statement. For my example, if the value is true then it goes through the first
'if'. When the condition you want is fullfilled, change the value of the
variable to false (at all nodes) and then the second part will be executed.

Ilias

???? 11/1/2014 6:18 ??, ?/? Jyoti Yadav ??????:

Hi folks..

In my algorithm,all vertices execute one compute function upto certain
condition, when that condition is fulfilled,i want that all vertices now
execute another compute function.Is it possible??

Any ideas are highly appreciated..

Thanks
Jyoti