Hi all,

I am new to Apache Giraph. I am struggling to compile and run my code using
apache giraph. I have got giraph installed properly, I have successfully
tested shortest path example too. Now when I try to write my own code I'm
unable to figure out how to compile it and run, the documentation in
giraph.apache.org explains nothing about it. Any help will be highly
appreciated.

As per my understanding the main function is in GraphRunner class, we don't
need to implement the main function ourselves, but then I've no idea what
to do next.

Thanks,
Deepankar Patra