On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 8:20 PM, Sebastian Schelter <s...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Alexander,
>
> what do you use as type for your vertex ids? It looks that you are trying
> to use longs, while IntIntNullTextInputFormat only provides ints, that
> could be the error.
>
> --sebastian

I also thought so, but I could not understand why it regard it as long.
I just use  -vif org.apache.giraph.io.formats.IntIntNullTextInputFormat
-vip /user/hduser/input/test -vof

and file consists only of two lines:

[hduser@localhost ~]$ $HADOOP_HOME/bin/hadoop dfs -cat
/user/hduser/input/test
0 1
1 0

I dont know any other means to specify type of vertex ids.