Hi Alexander,

the only inputformat that we have which is compatible with SimpleShortestPathsComputation is the

org.apache.giraph.io.formats.JsonLongDoubleFloatDoubleVertexInputFormat

which is used in

org.apache.giraph.examples.SimpleShortestPathsComputationTest#testToyData

It's not as nice to use as the other inputformats we have, so I opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-844 to ensure that we have a nice easy to use TextInputFormat for the shortest paths example.

--sebastian