Hi,

I m trying to use giraph with a custom graph partitioner that I have. In my
case i want to assign vertices to workers based on a custom partitioner
input.

In my case partitioner will take number of workers as an input parameter
and give me a file which maps each vertex id to a worker. I m trying load
this file to a hdfs location and use it as an input to the giraph and do
the vertex assignment.

Any suggestions or pointers on best way to this will be highly appricated
(Use the current extention points of giraph as much as possible to avoid
random hacks).

I m currently using giraph-1.0.0.

Thanks,
Charith

--
Charith Dhanushka Wickramaarachchi

Tel  +1 213 447 4253
Web  http://apache.org/~charith <http://www-scf.usc.edu/~cwickram/>
<http://charith.wickramaarachchi.org/>
Blog  http://charith.wickramaarachchi.org/
<http://charithwiki.blogspot.com/>
Twitter  @charithwiki <https://twitter.com/charithwiki>

This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information
and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not the
intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have
received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating
that fact and delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not
print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information
contained in this communication. Internet communications cannot be
guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not
accept liability for any errors or omissions