Hi Xuhong,

this should be possible. If all changes which you have made are within the
giraph-examples module, you can just copy the respective jar (with all
dependencies) to the other cluster and use it there. If changes are in other
modules you might have to use the libjars option to make them available on all
the nodes in the cluster.

Do not forget, that options that configure the Zookeeper for example have to be
adopted to the new enviroment.

I hope, i could help you.
Björn