Hi all,

I am having some issues running my code locally on a single machine. I am using
Giraph 1.1.0 and Hadoop 2.5.1 ..

The execution gets stuck and the following lines just keeps getting printed:

14/11/04 17:08:09 INFO mapred.LocalJobRunner: MASTER_ZOOKEEPER_ONLY
checkWorkers: Only found 0 responses of 1 needed to start superstep -1 > map

14/11/04 17:07:43 INFO master.BspServiceMaster: checkWorkers: Only found 0
569973 more msecs left before giving up.

14/11/04 17:07:43 INFO master.BspServiceMaster: logMissingWorkersOnSuperstep:
No response from partition 1 (could be master)

The complete log is here: http://pastebin.com/cyBmHutq

(I was able to run the same code on a different machine, which had Giraph 1.0.0
and Hadoop 0.20 with out any problems) ..
I'm a novice Giraph user, so excuse me if I'm missing something obvious.
Please let me know if I forgot to add something in the email.

Regards,
Kiran