Hello everyone,

I have been developing a Giraph application and now wanted to try it on my
four-machine cluster running Hadoop 2.5.1.

My Giraph application is packaged with Giraph 1.1.0-RC1 and all its
dependencies.

I’ve built Giraph and installed it into my local repository using the hadoop_2
profile running and built my application as a jar with all dependencies (with
giraph-core 1.1.0-RC1).

My application runs nicely with GiraphRunner and one worker on my local machine
and on the cluster’s master. But as I have a small Hadooop 2.5.1 cluster, I
need to use GiraphYarnTask to utilize all its workers.

Running my application results in a ClassNotFoundException for GiraphYarnTask.

Any idea?

Philipp