Hi,

I am working with Giraph 1.1.0 and a YARN cluster with Hadoop 2.6.0.
I build Giraph with
     mvn -Phadoop_2 -Dhadoop.version=2.6.0 clean package -DskipTests

So far, when I run any of the benchmarks or Shortest path examples, I
always get the LocalJobRunner error :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
checkLocalJobRunnerConfiguration: When using LocalJobRunner, you cannot run
in split master / worker mode since there is only 1 task at a time!
at
org.apache.giraph.job.GiraphJob.checkLocalJobRunnerConfiguration(GiraphJob.java:168)
at org.apache.giraph.job.GiraphJob.run(GiraphJob.java:236)
at org.apache.giraph.benchmark.GiraphBenchmark.run(GiraphBenchmark.java:96)
at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:84)
at
org.apache.giraph.benchmark.PageRankBenchmark.main(PageRankBenchmark.java:158)
at
at
at org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar.run(RunJar.java:221)

I have tried some solutions from forums/StackOverflow/lists, but so far
nothing has worked. As far as I can tell, Hadoop is configured right (other
MR benchmarks run fine). I tried changing the above Giraph code file
(making the check function returned what I wanted), but that only starts
the Job and gets it running on a single machine - it never uses more than 1
machine.

Any help or pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Kenrick