On Sat, Feb 9, 2019 at 4:57 PM eunosm3 <m3.lawson...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I successfully set up my Guacamole gateway with TOTP today.  However, I
> cannot use the Chrome browser on my Samsung / Android tablet because it did
> not show the QR code for enrollment, and does not show the field for the
> authentication code, either.

What did it show?  How did it behave?  Did you get an error?

> I don't know if anything can be done, because I do not know enough
> (anything) about creating a webpage and how a browser displays the
> elements.

We might be able to help, but more detail will be needed.

> In short, just a PSA in case anyone else encounters a blank page after
> moving the TOTP jar file in to the extensions directory.

Does the user you're logging in as have permissions to manage their own
account (e.g. change password)?  Does it work on other browsers or devices,
but just not on Android/Chrome?  Does it work if you enroll on another
device and then log in from the tablet?