Well...the instructions didn't work out as expected.

I created a new docker version of cn1 (the other was created w/ lxd/lxc)
using docker's ubuntu:20.04 image.  I used `docker run -it --name cn1 --net
host -p 3389:3389 ubuntu:20.04 /bin/bash`.  Then I ran the
guacamole/guacamole image the same way.

I could connect to cn1 w/ Remmina, after shell-ing into cn1 w/ docker and
install xrdp etc.  Unfortunately, it only gave me a blank screen - not even
a shell prompt.

I could shell into the guac container w/ Docker, but couldn't otherwise
access it.  I tried linking guacd to guacamole, but Docker griped at me
about not being able to link containers if they used the host's network.

After that, I tried running the automagic script from boschkundendienst's
github repo.  It seems to work, inasmuch as the guac login page shows up,
and I can log in.  No luck w/ making a connection, though.  I tried a
simple ssh connection to cn1 (it was created w/ port 22 mapped to 52022).
It didn't work.

 I'm googling around for next steps.

~ML