Sorry for another dump question. As I am querying such information in
client code, how to get a HRegionServer from a HRegionInfo,
or HServerAddress?

I found a way to get HRegionInterface shown below.

HConnection.getHRegionConnection(HServerAddress)

But getMetrics method is not exposed on HRegionInterface and only on
HRegionServer.
Thanks
Chen

--