Hi.

Can you share both xml configuration and class with entities?

>The difference is the second one will create H2 database table. Then H2
will keep another copy so that it is using double size of memory ?

No, h2 doesn't store a copy of data. Moreover, annotations are used to
prepare QueryEntity configuration, so, it shouldn't have different size.
Have you tried all 3 approaches on a new cluster?

>Another question is, do we have easy way to define cache as a table ?
now we have to use QueryEntity / QueryField , do we have a
@table(name="My_table_name") annotation ?

There is no such annotation. There are 2 ways to configure the table name -
using QueryEntities and by creating table using ddl: "CREATE TABLE ..."

Evgenii