We have about 5 clients. Each client starts 2 different CQ to the same cache
abc . (We need 2 CQ since we want different action and different lifecycle
when the local listener is triggered for either query. )

Client 1 :
Say CQ1 is listening to changes to a record where name is name1. (There is a
remote filter that filters the any update on abc and returns true if the
name is name1. There is also a remote filter that returns only 2 fields out
of the 100 fields of cache abc.)
and CQ2 is listening to changes to a record where name is name2. (There is a
remote filter that filters the any update on abc and returns true if the
name is name2. There is also a remote filter that returns only 2 fields out
of the 100 fields of cache abc.)

Client 2
CQ3 is listening to changes to a record where name is name1 ( Similar to CQ1
)
CQ4 is listening to all updates on this cache abc. The remote filter passes
all records on this cache. The remote transformer returns all 100 fields of
the cache abc.

What we have observed is as below ;
1. Insert about 1000 rows  in to cache abc
2. The local listener for client1 - CQ1 - receives updates meant for Client2
- CQ4.

Could you kindly guide on what I am doing incorrectly.

Please note, that if I update only one record, the local listeners are
invoked correctly for each query.

regards,
Veena