Hi David.

Sorry for the insufficient information.

There are 14 nodes in my test kudu cluster. Only one tserver has been dead.
It has only above two logs.

Other 13 nodes has "Error trying to read ahead of the log while preparing
peer request: Incomplete: Op with" error 7~10 times.

>> *Would it be possible to also get the WAL with the corrupted entry?*

Would you please explain how to get it in more detail?

I tried what I did again and again to reproduce same error, but it didn't
happen again.

Please feel free to ask me for anything what you need to resolve.

Regards,

Jason