Do you want to use kudu as a backend for carbon (i.e. have graphite/carbon
receive metrics and write them to kudu), or do you want to use graphite-web
as a frontend for timeseries you already have in kudu?  Both are mostly
straightforward; see e.g.
https://github.com/criteo/biggraphite/tree/master/biggraphite/plugins for
an example of each.  AFAICT the examples (
https://github.com/cloudera/kudu-examples/tree/master/python/graphite-kudu)
are just a graphite-web finder; you'd still need a carbon backend for
storage, unless you insert the data through a different mechanism.