The exception in this case (java.lang.NoSuchFieldError) usually means that
the code that's executing was compiled against a version of a dependency
class that had that field, and that the new version of that dependency class
doesn't have that field any more. It would seem to me that the easiest
solution to this would be to update the code for the RDF component to make
it compatible with the new version the meta model.

This might be obvious, but I just wanted to make sure that everyone is on
the same page here, since Mattias started talking about renamed relationship
types, when the exception deals with fields (although it might be that
Mattias knows that this is an Enum field that representas a relationship
type, he has more insight in this code than I do).

-tobias

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 11:44 AM, Mattias Persson <matt...@neotechnology.com

Tobias Ivarsson <tobias.ivars...@neotechnology.com>
Cellphone: +46 706 534857