There will indeed be a performance impact in your scenario. The relationship
store doesn't order the relationships, so all relationships attached to Node
(A) will be read.
Maybe indexed relationships is an option for you, see:
https://github.com/peterneubauer/graph-collections/wiki/Indexed-relationships
Niels