Can you turn on root level logging to DEBUG from the storm UI (see
https://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP2/HDP-2.6.0/bk_storm-component-guide/content/enabling-storm-log-levels.html)
in the parser topology for 1 minute and look at the logs for anything amiss?

Also, can you do a console consumer on the enrichments topic to make
double-plus sure you're not getting any data through into enrichments?

Casey