Hi Jorge,

I'm running Solr 7.3.1 which is compatible with the version of Nutch I'm
running.

Field is defined as:

<field name="metadata. myfieldname  " type="text" stored="true"
indexed="true"/>

I think this is the relevant part from the stack trace:

at
org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:626)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string:
"myfieldname:docid:33011-54192-XXHServerXXXX-3BA9D1CA-05B6-42BA-9D88-BAD970CAEEC6"
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Long.parseLong(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Long.parseLong(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.solr.schema.LongPointField.createField(LongPointField.java:154)
at org.apache.solr.schema.PointField.createFields(PointField.java:250)
at org.apache.solr.update.DocumentBuilder.addField(DocumentBuilder.java:66)
at
org.apache.solr.update.DocumentBuilder.toDocument(DocumentBuilder.java:159)

It seems to be treating it as a number?

Best,

Dave