Hi,

Whichever way I work it out the Order Entry system does seem to be slightly
out.

>From Excel...

                Price         tax 2 digits      tax 3 digits    tax 9 digits
Product 1       35.74           6.25          6.255
6.254500000
Product 2       35.74           6.25          6.255
6.254500000
shipping        6               1.05          1.050
1.050000000
Tax           13.56             13.56         13.56                 13.56

Total         91.04

The Order Manager came up with 91.05, I have screenshots if anyone is
interested.

Thanks & Regards,

Peter