I think Peter means that the PO number is not displayed anywhere, rather
than not stored?

On 12/04/07, Chris Howe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What SVN are you using?  Also what webapp are you using (order manager
or ecommerce)?  There was a related bug entered in r525850 but should
have been corrected shortly thereafter (2 weeks or so at least for
ecommerce).