I'm happy it worked and welcome to the OFBiz project!

Jacopo

Michel Dielissen wrote:
Hi Jacques and Jacopo,

Thank both of you for your quick response and support.
I downloaded the last revision (529161) and now it works fine (thanks
Jacopo).

I had a quick look at the changes to see and learn how things are
implemented. So maybe in the future I can help a little bit to fix things like this
myself.
As a newbie, it's not going to be easy. But I am sure a great system like
OFBiz (with this good support) deserves, and is worthwhile, the time and
investment to study.
Best Regards,
Michel

Michel Dielissen wrote:
Hello, I can use some help with the following.

I like to add a Shipping method to a new store I just created.
But when I go to "Catalog\Store\Choose my new store\Shipping" then the
"Carrier Shipment Method" drop-down is empty (besides "Select one").
Also when I go to "Catalog\Store\Choose my new store\Shipping Estimates"
then the "Shipping Method" drop-down is empty.
Under "Catalog\Shipping" the "Shipment Method Types" and "Carrier Shipment
Methods" are listed. But it seems these can only be used with the demo
store.

With the demo store it works fine but, as said, with my newly created
store it seems that no shipping options are available.

I use a clean install of OFBiz (rev. 528879) which I build with "ant
run-install" (on Windows XP).

Any suggestions? Thanx a lot!

Michel